Delivering a product strategy and plan that reflects your business needs and stakeholder requirements:
- Regularly reviewing customer needs, processes, technology and operations
- Minimising complexity and ensuring timely decision making
- Working with your teams to simplify planning and implementation and co-ordinate to deliver on time and budget.
- Strategic portfolio plan linked to market segmentation and corporate strategy.
- Environment analysis.
- Business case and resource planning.
- Targeted services and support.
- Innovation management.
- Roadmapping based on short and long term objectives.
- Product positioning to maximise market share.
- Feature prioritisation and release planning.
- Lifecycle management from inception to retirement.
- Project management to meet success criteria.
- Prototype v minimum viable product.
- Marketing mix optimisation.
- Testing to quality requirements.
- Launch planning.
- Market feedback, listening to the right people.
Don't just take our word for it
Rivalogix has blue chip credentials, with experience in hands-on product management as well as the development and operations of global product management organisations that have successfully delivered hundreds of products, primarily in high tech industries.